At Mt. Juliet Family Vision, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Our experienced optometrists and staff can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
our doctors can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
Questions about contact lenses? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7:00am - 5:00pm
- 8:00am - 6:00pm
- 7:00am - 5:00pm
- 8:00am - 7:00pm*
We offer the optomap® as an important part of our eye exams. The optomap produces an image that is unique and provides your Optometrist with a high-resolution 200° image in order to ascertain the health of your retina. This is much wider than a traditional 45° image. Many eye problems can develop without you knowing, in fact, you may not even notice any change in your sight – fortunately, diseases or damage such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, retinal tears or detachments, and other health problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure can be seen with a thorough exam of the retina.
The inclusion of optomap as part of a comprehensive eye exam provides:
- A scan to show a healthy eye or detect disease.
- A view of the retina, giving your doctor a more comprehensive view than they can get by other means.
- The opportunity for you to view and discuss the optomap image of your eye with your doctor at the time of your exam.
- A permanent record for your file, which allows [Doctor Name(s)] to view your images each year to look for changes.
The optomap is fast, easy, and comfortable for anyone. The entire image process consists of you looking into the device one eye at a time. The optomap images are shown immediately on a computer screen so we can review it with you.
Schedule your optomap today!
Eyeglasses and Designer Frames
Our large optical dispensary offers many fashionable and functional frames for men, women, children and the elderly.
Some Frame Lines we carry are:
Ray-Ban, Ray-Ban Sun, Ray-Ban Youth, Costa Optical, Costa Sun, OVVO Optics, INVU Sun, Michael Ryen, Cinza, Scott Harris, Cote Dazur, DBK4Kids, Joseph Aboud, Bebe, Anne Klein, Nicole Miller, Cole Haan, Champion, Liberty Sports
*Our Optical Shoppe is constantly evolving to give our patients trendy, unique, classic frame options.
Paired together with the appropriate Lens Enhancements, our goal is to ensure you leave here feeling good and seeing your best!
Contact our Optical Shoppe at email@example.com